COVID-19 class guidelines
Arrival time is 10 minutes before class and you MUST reserve your spot online before coming to the studio.
For attending your reserved class, please follow these guidelines:
- If you have any symptoms of illness such as a cough, fever, or runny nose, please do not visit the studio. View your reserved classes to cancel your class(es).
- If you are awaiting test results or have tested positive for COVID-19, do not visit the studio.
- Bring your own mat, towel, and water to the studio. Please note: our community water fountain is off limits.
- Please arrive dressed in your workout clothes. Our change rooms are closed at this time.
- Please arrive no earlier than ten minutes before your scheduled class.
- Practice safe distancing. Remain 2 metres apart from others at all times. Enter one by one, follow the markers, and we will assist you.
- When you arrive, you will be assigned a cubby for your shoes and any other personal belongings.
- Go directly to your mat space in the room. Place your mat on a marked space, and do not move your mat.
- We are unable to provide mat and towel service or showers at this time.
- Please enter the yoga room once only during your visit. If you need to leave class for any reason, roll up your mat and towel and quietly exit the studio. We are unable to facilitate any in-and-out privileges at this time.
- After class you will be asked to leave directly so that our staff has plenty of time to clean and sanitize the studio before the next scheduled class.
Thank you for your cooperation! We are all in this together and with everyone’s willing participation, we will get through these challenges.