- You must agree to our new waiver and use this website to reserve your spot before coming for a class, not the MINDBODY app.
- We limit the room to 11 people and have a strict protocol for entering and leaving the studio based on mandated health and safety requirements.
Not signed in?
You can see your status at the top of the page. If it shows your name, you are signed in.
Click Sign in or register on the top bar to see the sign in and registration forms.
There are three options for getting access:
- Sign in / sign up with Google and Facebook means you don’t have to remember a new password. Click one of the buttons and follow instructions. You may have to register if you’re new to our site.
- Email sign in means you’ll be using your own login. Using your browser’s remember password feature makes this really easy.
- Register with email / password creates a new account for Email sign in.
New to our website?
If you don’t have access to the email we have for you in our system, you will have to get in touch with us to change it. Please don’t create a new account.
If you have never signed in to Found City Yoga and are a current member, the system will guide you through the registration process. You can use Google or Facebook or create a new login with your email address as per the sign in instructions above.
If you have a keychain barcode, that is the best way to associate to your online account. If you don’t have a keychain barcode, your name and email can still be used.
- Enter your first and last name, email, and keychain barcode on the registration page. Important: the information entered in the first page MUST match what you entered on your paper waiver form when you first came to Found City Yoga.
- The system will search for your profile:
- If it finds a match, it may ask you some confirmation questions and may email you to confirm your email address.
- No match will show a form to collect information as if you’re a new student. If you know you have a profile, do not fill this out. Try again, by returning to the registration form, or get in touch with us.
- Finish the registration process to complete the waiver and set your sign in password (if you’re not signing in with Google or Facebook).
When you are finished registration you should receive an email from email@example.com welcoming you to the website. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder and add us to your contact list.
Reserve your spot in class
Simply go to the schedule page, tap on the class you want to go to, and tap on Reserve my spot.
If you change your mind, you MUST cancel your reservation at least 4 hours before the start of class.
If the class is full, the system will put you on a waitlist. If a spot comes open for you, an email or text will be sent, according to your notification settings.
IMPORTANT: If you’re on a waitlist, make sure you’re receiving emails from firstname.lastname@example.org or texts from us, and watch for communications from the system.
Sign in problems?
If something doesn’t seem to be working for sign-in, the easiest thing to do is to use the Forgot password function. This will email you a link that will allow you to set a new password, IF it finds an email on file that matches what you entered. If you don’t have access to or are unsure of the email we have on file, get in touch with us.